- A press kit, custom-built by a longtime and industry-leading publicist
- A custom-built media list of 100+ producers, editors and media personalities —including physical mailing addresses, email addresses, and social media handles
- The same e-mail pitching templates we’ve used to book thousands of TV/radio programs.
- Our three-part media training course, produced in conjunction with our Emmy award-winning friends at Running Pony Productions in Memphis, TN
- Our new e-book, ‘Land Local Media: An Actionable Guide to Help Self-Published Authors Book Local Press‘
- Two hours of one-on-one consulting time with our publicity team, which has led over 1,000 literary publicity campaigns, including 34 New York Times bestselling books
- Access to our exclusive Facebook community where you’ll have access to webinars, Q&As and livestreams with leading media and publishing professionals
- Regular emails with news cycle insights, pitching tips/techniques, and more
- Access to our interactive, 365-Day Media Pitch Prompts Calendar / Trello board, where we’ll help you forecast what media will be talking about months in advance
Karisa Keasey –
This PR Kit was incredibly helpful for me as I self-published my book. I really didn’t know what to expect in the world of publicity, but the advice in the ebook and the media list gave me a much better understanding. Thanks to this toolkit, I was able to get my book featured in the Seattle Times, several blogs and even had an interview on King5 news. I am so thankful that I had this tool to help me share my book so well!
Kevin Rascoe –
The Local PR Toolkit is the best. It contains a wealth of knowledge, and it’s worth every single penny. The Toolkit will show you how to think like a publicist. And, if you make the purchase, you’ll have an edge over a lot of authors. However, share the wealth!
Eric Jackson (verified owner) –
I have had an excellent experience with utilizing the Local PR Toolkit. It feels like it was designed specifically for me. I was given everything I needed to further the reach of my book. The easiest way to describe the toolkit is to say it is “empowering”. The team provides the resources you are probably not equipped to do on your own, while releasing you to put energy into what you are. Enthusiastically recommend this to anyone feeling lost in the publishing and marketing a book!